uniCredit Ghana Limited is a non-bank financial institution which has been in operation since 1995. The company was formerly called Kantamanto Savings and Loans Co. Ltd, but had a change of name in June 2007. The ownership of the company changed in April 2005. The company is headquartered at Tarzan House, Kantamanto-Accra, and currently has a network of eight branches and one agency located at Kantamanto, Kaneshie, Apenkwa, Ashaiman, Dome, Makola, Adabraka and Kejetia in Kumasi.
The primary focus of uniCredit is to provide financial services that are specifically tailored to the needs of personal customers and micro, small and medium scale enterprises.
OUR CORE OBJECTIVES;
- To provide financial services through innovative deposit mobilization and credit delivery strategies.
- To develop and offer attractive products to suit the varied needs of customers both in the formal and informal sectors of the Ghanaian economy.
- To reach out to a large number of Clients in its target market.
- To help small savers and borrowers improve on the quality of their life through wealth creation
- To provide business advisory services to micro, small and medium scale entrepreneurs through training and counseling.
To be the most efficient and effective Savings and Loans Company operating in the micro finance market.
Our mission is to develop financial products and services and make them easily accessible to our target market through:
- A comprehensive understanding of the market;
- State-of-the-art technology and systems;
- Innovation, flexibility and enthusiasm in meeting the needs of a changing environment; and
- Strong presence and easy accessibility.
We strive to achieve these through:
- The provision of excellent and efficient customer service for our clients;
- Focus on lending to individuals, micro, small and medium sized enterprises;
- Investment in the training of our staff; and
- Provision of a friendly environment for our clients financial transactions